or Connect

Posts by allenbf

As stated earlier, I sit at a desk, so I charge my phone throughout the day if needed.  But I can see how other users would want longer battery life, without having to buy special cases.  If you can't see that, then you're arguing for the sake of argument.  
 Yes.  For example, Moto X has a stellar battery life, especially when you consider it's "always on" listening.  I played with one for a few weeks, wasn't for me. But the battery life is terrific.
 Asking for all day battery life is considered a special 'need?' 
Isn't our education system in the US bad enough as it is?
 This is the only thing that "concerns" me about the iP6.  I just don't like the lens protruding on the iPod, really hoping it doesn't on the new iPhone.  Since I don't use a case at all and my phone lies on the desk all day beside me, typing would be annoying as it wouldn't sit flat on the desk.
 You have all the answers, don't you?  Maybe this person's job doesn't involve driving.  Maybe he or she is out in the field all day w/o access to power and doesn't want a case.  There's nothing wrong with hoping for the iP6 to have a better battery life.  I work at a desk all day but I share the same hope. Shocking to hear, perhaps, but not everyone's situation is like yours.
Maybe they thought it could be updated but it turns out it was terribly fragmented?
 I haven't been able to find this in any thread.  Can you post a link? 
 Like when you called us old white people?  You're utterly ridiculous
 I agree that there are likely more people who prefer 4' to a 5.5' phone.  I'm one of those people.  But I've used a 4.7 inch phone, it's the perfect sweet spot.  IMO, of course.