or Connect

Posts by allenbf

Didn't Ming predict 7-9 million? Again he proves more reliable than the rest if the analysts. 9 million...insane. Can't wait for mine to get here (Thursday!)
I'm glad I woke at 2:30 this morning here in the east coast. Nabbed two 5s' by 3:04 and tried to go back to sleep. Interestingly, I first tried through Verizon's site and they started selling around 2:55 eastern. I gave up though because their ship date said 9/26 right off the bat.
I actually felt the same (cartoony) until using it. Now I get it.
My iPad 3 is a little laggy as well. Guess it's time for a space gray iPad mini with retina! ;-)
Oh there will still be a few players using it for a while yet. But when Apple, PayPal and others roll out BLE in full, it will be just like Flash.
I also just saw that Capital One has pulled out of Isis, the carrier's NFC platform. PayPal is using BLE beacons instead of NFC. Over.
NFC is dead for sure now. Apple was correct in this just as they were about Flash. Amazing
It's only missing a chain to wear it around the neck.Yeaaahhhh boyyyyyyyy
This. Loving that space gray iPad shell!
Siri is definitely improved, I agree with Mossberg. I have the leaked GM copy on my ipad and Siri has had no delays, and she/it handles tasks and requests with ease. Siri may become my favorite feature of ios 7...and this coming from someone who had given up on Siri!