or Connect

Posts by allenbf

They actually did donate to the UK version of the ALS org. But it doesn't matter. They are trying to market off a terrible disease.
Keeping it classy, Samsung
Congrats on twisting what I said. Feel better?I said as long as it has the quality optics that the iPhone always does, I'll get used to it. You didn't quote that part because you needed to feel better about yourself. Glad I could help.
 You speak like someone who has experience with how small .77 mm is. ;-)
  I didn't notice that about the power button.  I'm not sure why there would be a power button on the top, the actual casing leaks have show the power/sleep/wake to be on the camera lens side of the phone.  Nice catch.  
 Not sure why you're on an Apple rumor site, then? So it looks like there will be a sub-1mm lens on the iPhone 6.  I really hope it'll still lay mostly flat on a surface without a case.  But as long as it lives up to/improves the stellar quality of the iPhone's camera, I'll manage  :-) Come on Sept 9th!  Shouldn't we be seeing an invitation early next week if Sept 9th is really the day?
 Prices of components also go down over time, you know.  Apple isn't going to raise prices just for the hell of it, they look at the market & margins. 
32gb on the "base" would be sweet, but with iPhotos/iCloud + the huge shift to streaming music vs downloading, I can't ever see me needing 128gb on my phone.  I still have room on my 16gb 5S.
 That's the relocated power button and the sim tray you're seeing.  Rumor has been the power button will be on the side w/ sim tray.
 True, but I've tried typing on an iPod touch 5th gen lying flat (no case) and it rocks.  It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless.  And I'm not likely the only person who'd think that. I agree with you though, and I can't get "worked up" about it until I actually see it and then use it.  Of course I'm still getting it on release day.  And I'm sure it won't be a dealbreaker for me.  :-)