or Connect

Posts by allenbf

32gb on the "base" would be sweet, but with iPhotos/iCloud + the huge shift to streaming music vs downloading, I can't ever see me needing 128gb on my phone.  I still have room on my 16gb 5S.
 That's the relocated power button and the sim tray you're seeing.  Rumor has been the power button will be on the side w/ sim tray.
 True, but I've tried typing on an iPod touch 5th gen lying flat (no case) and it rocks.  It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance nonetheless.  And I'm not likely the only person who'd think that. I agree with you though, and I can't get "worked up" about it until I actually see it and then use it.  Of course I'm still getting it on release day.  And I'm sure it won't be a dealbreaker for me.  :-)
 Being honest, here - I don't care for the protruding lens on the iPod, really hoping it isn't on the iPhone 6. I'm sure the optics will be stellar...but personally, I don't use a case and my iPhone sits flat on my desk.  I type on it without picking it up.  Can't do that with a protruding lens.
 whatever dude.  
Do you feel better? Obviously I meant I don't think this is an iPhone, but is a cheap Chinese knockoff like the goophone. But you knew that right? Just didn't fit with your need to be a smartass.
I like it. But the photos make me think it's another knockoff.
 I guess that could be argued about either side.  (Not Apple vs Blackberry, obviously).  I don't have a 'side' on the Ferguson issue.  I'll only say that if it were me, I couldn't stay out all night looting and burning buildings down.  I have a little thing called a job that I go to 5-6 days per week.  Gets in the way of my protesting. 
At $100.39 as I type this.  Let the good times roll, indeed.   Bring on iOS 8 and the iPhone 6!!
 I don't mind watching the female celebs... ;-)