or Connect

Posts by allenbf

This is the only thing that "concerns" me about the iP6.  I just don't like the lens protruding on the iPod, really hoping it doesn't on the new iPhone.  Since I don't use a case at all and my phone lies on the desk all day beside me, typing would be annoying as it wouldn't sit flat on the desk.
 You have all the answers, don't you?  Maybe this person's job doesn't involve driving.  Maybe he or she is out in the field all day w/o access to power and doesn't want a case.  There's nothing wrong with hoping for the iP6 to have a better battery life.  I work at a desk all day but I share the same hope. Shocking to hear, perhaps, but not everyone's situation is like yours.
Maybe they thought it could be updated but it turns out it was terribly fragmented?
 I haven't been able to find this in any thread.  Can you post a link? 
 Like when you called us old white people?  You're utterly ridiculous
 I agree that there are likely more people who prefer 4' to a 5.5' phone.  I'm one of those people.  But I've used a 4.7 inch phone, it's the perfect sweet spot.  IMO, of course.
 Beats can't even be mentioned in the same breath as Louis Vuitton, so don't waste your time with an inane comparison like that.  Beats might have been the male version of Coach bags.  Maybe.  Apple could have designed their own headphones if that is what they were after.  They weren't.  They were after Jimmy and his relationships with the industry + Beats music, which is pretty decent as a standalone service.  Hardly worth the 3 bln price tag in my opinion.   But it's a...
 This.
 Apple replaced the 4S with only one size and did pretty well with it.  
No thanks.  I've used the predictive typing in iOS 8 beta.  I'll stick with that.