or Connect

Posts by allenbf

TS...I'm a little disappointed in you. I've never had a cross word with you. FWIW, my comment was more or less about saying I was wrong about the Moto X and I'm looking forward to the Space Grey iPhone 5S. No need for your vitriol.
  All of the above, my friend.  Last night was my first real world test.  Compared my shots side by side with my wife's iphone 4s...not even my previous iPhone 5...and there is no comparison.  I take a lot of pictures of my kids, I am not going to sacrifice the quality for a few features.
As none of you will remember or care, I bought the Moto X. It has quite a few features that are really awesome. And then I used it for photos of my daughter's first soccer game last night. Moto X return label has been printed and Verizon has promised that as soon as it's scanned into USPS' system, I can call and they'll reinstate my upgrade eligibility. I'm going back to the iPhone (5s). That was a very short lived experiment. What does this have to do with the...
I will be ordering one for my wife on the 20th. Silver.
Florida, too.
I am a bit surprised on the pricing but I am sure they will sell millions. it is worth it to see Gene eat crow. Having said that, I want everyone who doubted Ming to apologize. The guy is well connected and proved 100% accurate. I'm waiting... and I told you so.
I have the Moto X. It's a very nice phone. Moto has always made quality phones, they just lost track and made ugly ones...until this one. Build quality is solid, I love that it is almost stock Android, and the touch less controls have my iPhone friends a bit jealous even though they think I'm crazy for leaving the iPhone.And so for now, I have an Android phone with iPads and iMacs in the house :-). Living in harmony.
It's interesting.  I wonder if Apple will change/offer the iPads in these colors?  Well, specifically, the Space Gray.  I could see a retina Space Gray mini in my hands...
Stop. Hammertime.
Subjective opinion. As I mentioned above, this Moto X is 4.7 but due to the bezel size, it's barely larger than the iPhone 5. One handed use is easy. Add gesture typing and it'even easier.