or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

This amused me to no end: http://m.crackberry.com/blackberry-will-make-money-phones-again-one-day
Despite being a classless asshole Kanye's name still generates headlines - good or bad - and for that reason it would be a fairly big "Get" for Apple.
So if/when Apple doesn't release them as Ming claims can we finally stop referring to him as a "Well Connected Analyst with A Strong Track Record"?
The sooner this clown is out of the White House the better.
Sorry but I'm only seeing Erik Lehnsherr here. That and I'm left feeling even more bleh after watching the trailer. Perhaps that's because it's only a 71 second trailer but I'll need a little more to make a decision on if I'll see it or not.   I will say that Fassbender is a VAST improvement over Kutcher
Am I the only one thinking this company's whole business model seems to be based on a Ponzi scheme?
Sog, i never got why his venom was skewed towards Cook. Cook's been doing a damn good job imo
Ping 2.0 jokes aside I would like to think that Apple has learned from their abysmal failure and that the addition of Levine/Dre would ensure that any new form of social media integration with iTunes would be much improved
That Xerox thing has always had me puzzled. Not sure the reasoning behind people trotting it out whenever people say that X-company copied or stole Apple. Apple didn't steal anything but that doesn't make for good copy I suppose...
I'd argue that he can do whatever it is he wants to after the years at Apple. It's not like he's hurting for money