or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

The crux of the article was about the arrest & fining of a malicious software vendor and him turning over the source code to the Government not yet another opportunity for a DED diatribe on Android security
Leave it to DED to use this case as an opportunity to make a backhanded slam against Android. Bravo.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury. Explain to the class please Daniel how this is in any way fraud on the part of the retailers or are you claiming the retailers knew of this...
Nice to see you finally acknowledging this Daniel after being caught in yet another a lie in your anti-Android diatribe masquerading as an article previously....
How so? With the Maps shovelware known as Flyover?
626 posts don't seem like a major issue but I supposeto the people who've had it scratched it probably is. I'd like to hear HOW they were using it before atributing it to a defect in design
This won't help their shit products.
I could honestly care less about what happens in Africa when we have so many people dying from AIDS here. Let Africa take care of its own health problems and if they can't so be it.
Not to sound insensitive but how about we fight AIDS here and let Africa take care of its own problems?
Still far too many holes in Yosemite to consider upgrading for me at this point. I really wish Apple would go back to a bi-yearly OS X release schedule. It seems more and more that releasing on a yearly basis results in rushed an unfinished OSX's plagued with bugs.