or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

Uh no. Anecdotal & generalizations would be one or two people complaining. When it's been well documented it's a major problem.
Very true but it seems that iOS 8 has had more issues than other iOS releases have had.
Once again Prince your Apple-Glasses blind you. I never said it was a general-public release and it's not a "knee-jerk" reaction as you try to ascribe. iOS 8 has been awash with problems since it was released and these beta-updates & beta-testing should have been done long BEFORE iOS 8 was released to the general public. Apple has been having these issues more and more recently and if you can't see that then that's your issue.
His sexual orientation is irrelevant and hardly newsworthy. He should be considered for being the CEO of one of the world's most successful companies, sexuality aside.
Apple, take the time to get this crap worked out BEFORE you rush out a release. Rather than rushing out a half-baked product year-after-year & releasing updates that should have been found & taken care of in beta-testing, take the time to get the release as close to perfect as possible and quit tying the release of new iOS SOFTWARE to iPhone/iPad HARDWARE.
You're right. They weren't hard to find. Took me all of five minutes to find...
What bigotry? Jesse Jackson is a WELL KNOWN race-baiter that uses any and all means to advance his racist agenda. If you don't meet with Jackson (or Sharpton for that matter) they demonize you to anyone and everyone who will listen as a bigot and a racist until they get their way. It's sad really. Jackson likes to claim he's doing this in the name of "Inclusiveness" when all he's really doing is using racial-polarization & hate-speech to further his own ends.
He should have shown this biggoted race- baiter the door and told him to eff off. Jackson is a known extortionist and is not someone who cares about diversity. Pathetic that Cook is even talking with him.
Again, Apple really needs to separate iOS updates with the hardware updates and release iOS when it's fully ready and not half-baked & full of bugs as the last two iOS versions have been.
As well it should. Why this ever got this far is beyond me.