or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

I've seen him compliment quite a number of Apple's competitor's products. Obviously he's pro-Apple but he's pretty fair and calls Apple out when it's called for. His podcast from Build was pretty cool and funny to listen to. I'd like to see him do one with Paul Thurrott and or Preston Gralla. The ultimate one would be Dalrymple or Gruber and Rob Enderle.
Gruber's FAR more objective than DED could ever hope to be.That and the fact that Gruber posts under his own name and not three or four different aliases like DED, Corrections, Prince McClean etc...
If memory serves he's done just that thing before on a few occasions.
Uhm no.
The only thing Sam Sung I give a shit about: http://m.ebay.ca/itm?itemId=121403401377
Rather sick of this "flat" look. It's bad on the iPhone and I shudder to think of it in OS X Yosemite and now it's slinking its way into Apple TV. Johhny Ive should stick to hardware design. Software is not his fortè.
That certainly made for interesting reading...
Don't you mean "Prince McLean"?
Rather hideous looking imo....
So Obama's played golf while President? Who really gives a shit? I'd argue the world's and Apple itself's got far more important things going on than which President made par or which guy is hired as Apple's PR person.