or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

https://www.google.com/search?q=fda+corruption&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
Considering how corrupt and full of bs the FDA is I'd rather take my chances with the Apple Watch
How many times is AI going to post the same article in a one-week span and for that matter how many times can DED repackage the same article? He seems to have taken redundancy to a whole new level.
It does but you're not eliminating the racism, you're just shifting the racism around to a new target and not really addressing the problem.
It most certainly is reasonable to say. AA has been divisive ever since its inception. Propping up one group to the detriment of another is blatant racism. Because of AA we now have artificial quotas that must be met in hiring and collegiate application policies which places importance on the skin color rather than on the individual.
Affirmative Action is one of the most racially destructive policies ever created and should be immediately abolished.
Didn't you run this same article a couple weeks ago AI?
Yes but most editorials & high school term papers don't cite the same person making said editorials and they certainly don't do so via sockpuppet aliases, something Daniel has little trouble in doing.
That's not the point. The point I was making is that Daniel likes to cherry-pick which news stories he reports on to further his anti-Android agenda. He constantly reports on stories which portray Apple in the most positive light and conveniently glosses over, forgets or outright ignores those that don't.The post I made is just another example of this. Daniel likes to rail against any and all Android security flaws but when Apple has security flaws of their own suddenly...
Nothing wrong with being biased towards a given platform, however when Daniel constantly rails against a given platform's insecurities (Android) while conveniently ignoring his favorite platform's own issues (such as this: http://forums.appleinsider.com/t/184021/apple-releases-critical-security-update-for-os-x-ntp-services-vulnerability) all while doing so under sockpuppet aliases it smacks of intellectual dishonesty.