or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

It's hardly ignorant.
Be interesting to see what they do with it.
So long as it helps people that are suffering/ are in the hospital-emergency room I could really give a rat's arse WHO'S technology is being used - Apple, Samsung or whoever. Quite honestly if you're in the emergency room of some hospital I highly doubt that your first thought is going to be which company the equipment/os is coming from and if it's not Apple you'll request a change of venue.
I guess you can take this for what it's worth but you are correct Steven N. in that, at least based on this Wikipedia entry (again, take it for what it's worth) MM sued Apple in October of 2010: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorola_Mobility_v._Apple_Inc.
I have no issues. You're the one who can't deal with anyone critical of your articles based on the insults you hurl rather than address the poster's issue(s) with your articles.
Speaking of things people can't handle. Can you handle one bit of criticism DED/Corrections without degenerating your reply into insults & belittlement? This is getting old and tiresome. Grow up.
What I mean is that wouldn't the house itself need to be wired to accept input from iOS devices? For example, wouldn't I need to hook some dongle or have a hard-wire to my lights, television, oven etc to enable my iDevices to turn them on wirelessly when I enter the room?
No they'll just be playing catch-up ;-)
Euphonious, as I said in my reply to your post it seems that DED/Corrections got b**thurt and decided to delete not only my post but yours as well. Sadly he has long history of not being able to accept criticism and deletes, ignores or responds with childish insults to just about anybody he disagrees with. Ironically he's been corrected a number of times and always responds in such a predictable fashion.
Interesting but wouldn't the home need to be hard-wired for Apple to be able to enable this?