or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

I gotta disagree with you just a tad. I have a Fire and it's not a bad tablet. I primarily use mine for reading and a little light web surfing. It's certainly not on par with the iPad but all-in-all it's really not a bad little tablet.
Doesn't look all that bad. Nothing that would cause me to give up my iPhone but not too bad of a first-gen phone.
Imo, yes. Next best. For me nothing beats going into a store or a library and getting a physical copy of a book. I flat-out despise e-books.
Great. More bloatware on my phone. I wish that Apple'd make apps like Podcasts, Newsstand, Game Center, Compass, Passbook, Notes & Reminder available as seperate apps in the App Store. As it stands now I have a seperate folder called "Useless Aps" where I put these because I rarely, if ever, use them.
Ok now that's pretty cool
Zzzzzz. Wake me when there's ACTUAL news worth reporting on.
:deleted:
Is it just me or does he look like Beavis' dad?
EricTheHalfBee, how long is you block list going to be by the end of the day
Other than a one-word non-reply, why don't you try explaining how the buying of a sports team is newsworthy huh? So Ballmer buys a team big deal. Other than Steve Jobs's widow how is this even remotely related to Apple or Apple news?