or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

You're right. Wow. That is bad.
I would suspect that for some, mostly people who do a lot of reading, that 32gb is plenty of storage as iBooks don't take up a ton of room on an iPad but as you said when you get into apps like piano apps then that 32gb would get eaten up pretty fast. I think 32gb is standard on Android tablets as one of their "marquee" features is that ability to add more storage via a micro SD-card which quite honestly seems more of a hassle than a feature
Next time these idiots get in trouble I hope the cops tell them to call their friendly neighborhood gang-banger to help them out and piss off.
Curious. I respect your thoughts Solipsism so why don't you tell me where the err is in those articles/links? It seems a lot of people have been having issues with not only Yosemite but just about every release from Lion onward.I've said it before but Apple needs to slow down the release schedule of OS X to an every other year schedule to give it time to get these bugs worked out.
Yes, a quick Google search shows how "off base" I am: https://www.google.com/search?q=yosemite+bugs&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#safe=off&q=osx+yosemite+bugs But since I gather you don't use Google here's the same for DuckDuckGo: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=osx+yosemite+bugs OSX Yosemite is plagued with problems, moreso than any OS I've used and I've been on OSX since Panther.
Yosemite has been one big mess since it came out. Bluetooth issues, wifi issues, mail issues and the list goes on. Apple really needs to slow the releases for OS X versions down and take the intervening time to get the release as polished as it can be rather than releasing beta-versions once-per-year and calling them Golden Masters.
Thinking different? As opposed to the thousands of other that have come out?
Wonder how long until someone says he bribed the school district....
Uh no. As Anantksundaram essentially stated above, Apple still hasn't added enough functionality to this "hobby" to make it a worthwhile purchase for most people. Couple that with the price and it's fairly easy to see why most are turning to options that give greater functionality for a better price, in this case Chromecast. Once Apple updates the specs (and by a significant margin), adds an App Store/Channel Store and lowers the price this should sell very well. Till then...
There's a ship to go down? They've been sinking for years.