or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

And risk getting investigated for criminal harassment? I don't think so.
Apple Inc. - R&D to the rest of the world.
And truth be told I'm glad this gal's using an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. I just think it's hysterical how completely stupid these companies are that the people they're ostensibly paying to pimp their products aren't even USING their products. I mean wouldn't that be a REQUIREMENT? "We're paying you money to promote our products, you guys need to use them!"
Hell I'd sell the damn thing. I'd get maybe a few pesos for it but it all adds up in the end. Thank them and then put it on Ebay right in front of them
Their chocolate and women are pretty good
If it was a gift from someone then I could see it. Not something that I would want to receive personally but if I got one I'd feel a little bad about not using it and perhaps even a tad guilty.Hell this guy could also be a new hire and this is Apple's version of hazing. "You really want to work for Apple? Ok then let's see you strut around with this for 90 days. You take it off or use any other phone during this time and you're fired."
Wasn't just limited to iTunes. Mail was also down for hours today and I had to re-enter my password multiple times. It's back ok for me now.
Diversity huh? I wonder how many worthy white males were passed over for these scholarships in favor of "diversity"... Diversity - Liberal code word for "anybody who isn't a hetrosexual white male".
You know this won't be the end of it sadly. Regardless of facts the lies about Apple get more traction than the truth.How much pissing and moaning did we hear about the antena bs but heard little of the truth that all handssets had this issue and that it wasn't limited to Apple?
I'm honestly not sure what role Anand would play at Apple but the guy knows his stuff so I'm assuming the postives of this hire are going to be multi-fold.