or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

I find it distressing that Apple would kowtow to the terrorist cesspool that is the Middle East and build a store anywhere in that region. This place has been extremely hostile to the West for decades if not centuries and Apple should not taint their products by selling to these clowns unless they clean up their act.
I must be the only one who didn't like this....
I have to say I don't much care for some of the things Apple is doing lately myself such as pandering to the like of Jesse Jackson and such but so long as Apple keeps cranking out the groundbreaking, high-quality products they always have and such panderings don't affect quality or the bottom-line then I am ok with it for now.
What part of the ALS Association receiving $4 million-plus since this started do you not understand?
I also think it gives Apple another thing to tout over "competitors" like Google, Microsoft, HTC and the like.Plus I like to think it allows Apple to say to these clowns that "Hey, you guys were b*tching about us using these chemicals and when we changed them you still b*tched so you guys are full of shit." though not using those exact words.
It doesn't sound much like it's affecting Apple's bottom-line so I'm ok with it. Are they pandering here? I guess that's debateable but I think Apple did the right thing here.
The reason many of us are hung up on race is that race-baiters like Jesse Jackson use studies & reports like these to further their racist agenda. Jesse doesn't want the best person for the job, particularly if that person is a white male. He and others want minorities in positions regardless of their qualifications and they don't care if a more qualified white person gets passed over because of it. Reports like these only feed into Jackson's and Sharpton's agendas and...
I don't know why it's so hard for you to answer a simple question. I'll try it again. If the best person for the job is a white male, if the best group of people for the job end up being white males what then? Do you hire the white males or do you skip over them to fill some imaginary racial quota?
For what reason?
And if those "Best People for The Job" people are predominately white males, what then? Do you hire them or rush to fill an imaginary quota?