or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

How about that. Obsolete tech is being tossed aside like garbage it is.You either get with the times or you get left behind.
No kidding Einstein. Since your reading comprehension is obviously lax, what I said was that I prefer physical books over ebooks. That I prefer going into a store and getting a brand new book. I never said anything about having to like one and only one. Smh
I gotta disagree with you just a tad. I have a Fire and it's not a bad tablet. I primarily use mine for reading and a little light web surfing. It's certainly not on par with the iPad but all-in-all it's really not a bad little tablet.
Doesn't look all that bad. Nothing that would cause me to give up my iPhone but not too bad of a first-gen phone.
Imo, yes. Next best. For me nothing beats going into a store or a library and getting a physical copy of a book. I flat-out despise e-books.
Great. More bloatware on my phone. I wish that Apple'd make apps like Podcasts, Newsstand, Game Center, Compass, Passbook, Notes & Reminder available as seperate apps in the App Store. As it stands now I have a seperate folder called "Useless Aps" where I put these because I rarely, if ever, use them.
Ok now that's pretty cool
Zzzzzz. Wake me when there's ACTUAL news worth reporting on.
:deleted:
Is it just me or does he look like Beavis' dad?