or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

There's a ship to go down? They've been sinking for years.
Alternative views I don't mind. What I do mind is DED's constant digging for anything about Android that he can contort and fact-twist to suit his agenda. For example he claimed, quite proudly, that the FakeID virus had not been patched on Android and then when called out on this very obvious lie by myself and others, he then tried to move the goalposts by claiming that "80% that your sources CNET likes to prattle about -- is not patched and will never be patched." which...
No Prince it's not. This is a case of a malicious software vendor and nothing more though I wouldn't expect you to remove your Android-hate glasses for more than a second to realize such but I digress. "Android ass-lick"? Mature comment as ever btw Prince....
The crux of the article was about the arrest & fining of a malicious software vendor and him turning over the source code to the Government not yet another opportunity for a DED diatribe on Android security
Leave it to DED to use this case as an opportunity to make a backhanded slam against Android. Bravo.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/fraud A false representation of a matter of fact—whether by words or by conduct, by false or misleading allegations, or by concealment of what should have been disclosed—that deceives and is intended to deceive another so that the individual will act upon it to her or his legal injury. Explain to the class please Daniel how this is in any way fraud on the part of the retailers or are you claiming the retailers knew of this...
Nice to see you finally acknowledging this Daniel after being caught in yet another a lie in your anti-Android diatribe masquerading as an article previously....
How so? With the Maps shovelware known as Flyover?
626 posts don't seem like a major issue but I supposeto the people who've had it scratched it probably is. I'd like to hear HOW they were using it before atributing it to a defect in design
This won't help their shit products.