or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

Uhm no.
The only thing Sam Sung I give a shit about: http://m.ebay.ca/itm?itemId=121403401377
Rather sick of this "flat" look. It's bad on the iPhone and I shudder to think of it in OS X Yosemite and now it's slinking its way into Apple TV. Johhny Ive should stick to hardware design. Software is not his fortè.
That certainly made for interesting reading...
Don't you mean "Prince McLean"?
Rather hideous looking imo....
So Obama's played golf while President? Who really gives a shit? I'd argue the world's and Apple itself's got far more important things going on than which President made par or which guy is hired as Apple's PR person.
I'm fairly sure the tens of millions of other Apple customers will be enough to console him over losing one.
Obviously but then why not buy a Gift Card? Hell go to a CoinStar machine. Why drive all the way down to an Apple Store and go through the rigmarole of setting all this up? I fail to see how this is useful or convenient to anybody.
So unless I'm missing something here I have to drive down to my local Apple store, set this all up on Passbook, and then I can add money to my Passbook app to make putchases on the store. Explain to me the convienance of this as opposed to just using my credit card.