or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

I can certainly see how some might be put off by the lack of ports and delay a purchase but if history has taught us anything it's that NEVER underestimate Apple and the sales they make on their products.
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government...
This Government can burn
So I don't plan or intend on getting an Apple Watch for the foreseeable future. Am I able to delete this app or is this just another in a line of stock apps that I have little or no use for?
Very interesting. Not a laptop designed for me in mind, I need my ports for various things, but for others who don't need them this looks great.
They're all pretty nice watches but effectively the Edition is out of my price range. I think people are deluding themselves to think that Apple expects people to pay 10-20k every year for a new Edition watch. Sure some will but I'd wager for many this is an investment long-term and Apple will deal with such accordingly.
He's been peddling his hate-speech here quite frequently and proudly for quite some time now
Nice article Daniel
Not really sure it signals anything but who knows. Be interesting to find out
More like only him. I've never heard word-one about the camera