or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

Embargoes do absolutely NOTHING to those in power. It only hurts those that aren't. How long has this Cuban embargo been in place and what effect has it had on the current regime?
I'm not saying that Cook is the wrong man for the job because he meets with people. Far from it. That said however you posted "When a poster claims that the most successful CEO on the planet is not fit to be in his position for the crime of accepting to meet with a universally admired civil rights leader, how can that be explained as anything other than pure, blatant racism?"I mentioned Jesse because Tim has met with him as well and Jackson is considered "Universally...
How does calling race-baiters like Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton equate to racism? Please explain this one to the class because Jesse & Al's motives have been exposed for DECADES as nothing more than reverse racism lining their own pockets.
We know nothing. All there is is hearsay an innuendo, none of which is even remotely admissible in a court of law.
You'd think they'd pick a Toyota Echo
'll give you that. The Echo does look like shit. The Avalon & Tacoma (of which I own both) are fairly nice looking.
And considering how hideous the flatter look of both iOS (and now) OS X are I'm not so sure I'd be casting stones if I were Ive
Hardly
The term is correct. If you want to debate the nomenclature using the term marijuana has become as ubiquitous as "Q-Tips" has become for "cotton swabs".As far as the App Store goes this is great particularly for patients like me who use marijuana for medicinal purposes.
Way to intelligently debate...