or Connect

Posts by Lord Amhran

Android and ANYTHING don't mix well
My guess is the Spotify et al will argue that Apple's 30% cut of in-app purchases forced them to charge more to get that 30% back but now that Apple has a similar streaming service will they similarly charge themselves a 30% fee for subscribers who subscribe in the app and if not that's undercutting the market and/or trying to create a monopoly by snuffing out the competition. Not saying Apple has done anything wrong here at all, just that that may be what Spotify will...
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized" Bullshit it wasn't written as an absolute. This is one of the more cherished rights we have and is very much an absolute. This Government wants...
Nope. Actually I'm from Washington.
We need to have another revolution and overthrow this Government. It is our right and obligation as a Nation and a Free People.
I actually like Fassbender in the role. Hollywood does this dramatization shit and the movie's source material was flimsy at best so if this movie tanks I expect it to be because of that. I'm going to give it shot.
Corrections, the issue I have is not with Apple making a special section for LGBT apps, movies etc, far from it. My objection stems from the fact that this is reactionary pandering on the part of many companies, not just Apple. They didn't have an issue with these apps before this idiot started shooting but now suddenly it's a major issue for them. That and the fact they still sell apps with prominent Nazi symbols in them.It's the double standard I object to
This is reactionary pandering plain and simple. Very disappointed, certainly not surprised, in Tim Cook. Pandering seems to be his m.o. of late....
Sorry but the flag is more than just Klan history. Do some research please.
Apple pandering once again to these clowns.