or Connect

Posts by ScrittoreSabino

My thoughts exactly.  Samsung is the biggest competitor, by far. Their flagship just released within the past few months. This is a peak season for them. Their gains a small considering. Meanwhile, Apple sees gains at only 0.2 % less change than Samsung.  This during Samsung's peak, Apple's historically slowest quarter, only 2 current phone models from Apple, and 1 size, while Samsung blankets the market at every size.This data sums things up obviously.  In terms of...
If they did this, I imagine there could be lightning cord that has a headphone jack coming off it as well. I would also imagine Bluetooth would be pushed as well.
http://www.macworld.com/article/2090767/iwork-updates-for-mac-ios-return-missing-features.htmlThey had already brought back a few missing features.  Supposedly an additional reason why iWork for OSX downgraded, along with feature parity, is that all of it was rewritten from the ground up.  Is it my imagination or does it open and handle non Apple formats better now?  I suspect that more of the features will make their way back
I have to agree with the anecdotal observations. Not saying that just because I have NEVER seen one in the wild, that this info is bogus... But it does make me wonder, if it is true, where the hell are they? I go to work, University, and frequent coffee shops and libraries. I have not seen a single Chromebook anywhere. Not t school, in the coffee shops, no one in Accounting, HR, Graphics, Development, Marketing Legal, Management, or IT. Not a single department. I...
Android has 2 primary types of customers: 1) Just cheap. Period. Doesnt pay for anything, and is not much of a consumer. Their main criteria is price. This can be due to low personal finance or just plain frugalness. Doesnt matter. 2) Hacker-ish Pirates. This is the person with the mentality that open source is king no matter what. All software and content has to be and should be free. I fiddle with my gadget and the only good gadgets are ones I can mess with,...
The dots behind the "7" banner remind me of the Mac Pro.  This is most likely not intended, as why would it be on the iOS banner, and not the OSX banner.  Just kinda interesting   This is unless, as others have noted, everything points to convergence. The bright translucent colored squares with rounded corners overlapping and showing/creating new colors.  The green/blue wave (it looks more like a forrest to me) being windsept and fluid rather than upright and still....
I never saw Apple entering the low just out of the notion of gaining market share. Market share does say something, but not much. Profit and sustained growth are all that ever really mattered. Apple could care less about market share as long as their profits remain healthy and sustainable. It is only Google that is dependent upon market share because that is what drives their profits. More people using Android = more people using Google and getting more ad hits. ...
If Apple is aiming to go up against Pandora and Spotify, On-Demand search/listening is a MUST HAVE. As well as the social integration. Otherwise, more and more people will turn to Spotify and the like
  OK, I give... break out the duster and chaps and slap some tan leather on all of it.  OSXI should start the bovine series  
  woohoo!  That just 2 weeks away!