or Connect

Posts by ScrittoreSabino

Wishlist:   Clean Up Widgets/Notifications/Startup Item(in top right bar):  Put all of this into one place  Clean Up Communications/Social - Message/Facetime/eMail/Facebook/Twitter etc:  Put all of this into one unified place.  This should go beyond notifications.  We can already integrate FB into iMessage but this integration needs to be more simple, clean and featured.  Tweets, FB and messages should be allowed to be streamed in one unified box, ad...
Anyone know/remember about when we started to hear rumors about what Mtn Lion would include, before the official announcement?
I like the way Apple has been going with iOS & OSX borrowing from each other. I hope this continues. However, I hope they do not merge completely into 1 single system. I think Apple has been pretty good about understanding that different devices will have different primary use cases and design must cater to the manner in which we relate to and interact with these different devices, in both physical ways and mental. I like that gestures have slowly incorporated their...
I am not sure when this started, but I am pretty sure it was with iOS 6.   Has anyone else experienced major improvements with Mail syncing across all types of email accounts (Apple, Google, Yahoo, etc etc)?   I have around 7 different email addresses linked in my iPhone, iPad and Mac:  1 from university, 1 from work, 4 from Google, and 1 from Apple).  I rarely use the Apple email address, because I gave it a dumb name, and can no longer change it as it used to...
I agree with this.  In other places, such as perhaps the overall design of the iPhone 5, this statement about Steve Jobs probably would not be anywhere near to truth.  In his mind, perhaps even antennagate wasnt a real problem, as the solutions were so simple.  However, here, Maps presents a real problem for many people.  It is one where could potentially weaken the whole Apple experience for a person.  In some cases it would definitely be the opposite of "it just works"...
I agree with this.  In other places, such as perhaps the overall design of the iPhone 5, this statement about Steve Jobs probably would not be anywhere near to truth.  In his mind, perhaps even antennagate wasnt a real problem, as the solutions were so simple.  However, here, Maps presents a real problem for many people.  It is one where could potentially weaken the whole Apple experience for a person.  In some cases it would definitely be the opposite of "it just works"...
The Facebook Wall, is a modern evolution of boards, comments and chatrooms.  Note the "like" "quote" and "reply" button on your own comment?  So to rant about FB on a article board comment section is pure irony.
OOPS, I posted my response before seeing you had already beaten me to it.
This does appear to be a huge amount of money to us.  However... NASA listed 2012 budget = $17.7 billion. US TOTAL 2012 budget = $2,468.6 billion   17.7 / 2488.6 = 0.00717  or 0.717%   Not even 1% of the US Budget.   http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/nasa.pdf http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2013/assets/receipts.pdf http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budget_of_NASA   (while Wiki's budget number of 17.7 matches the...