or Connect

Posts by vikpt

That probably has OS X 10.8.1. Try downloading OS X 10.8.2 there's a seriously noticeable change with lag/sluggish performance (which I didnt' experience on the former OS X but some say they did)
It does on my 13 inch non-retina 2011 so I'm wondering if it does as well on this machine
It does on my 13 inch non-retina 2011 so I'm wondering if it does as well on this machine  
Nice review! Unlike others that are kind of boring. I'm really considering this laptop. I hope it could run FCP X, Premiere Pro and After Effects smoothly.
Is this a bad news or what? :/
It seems like the integrated chip can drive the retina display well check this out: http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/23/3540614/13-inch-macbook-pro-with-retina-display-hands-on   As for the more intense performance, I guess we'll just have to wait for reviews hopefully soon. Let's not speak negatively about it too soon
SWEET :D! Can't wait for the 13 in rMBP! I seriously hope it'll be on $1499 price tag :/  
Release the 13 in. retina Macbook Pro and iMac already, Apple!!!!
Retina Macbook Pro 13 in please!
I really hope this is true! I've been holding off to buy that 13 in. rMBP (which I hope is not extremely expensive!) lol