or Connect

Posts by JupiterDoc

I believe iPhone 5 supports 2.4 & 5G.  See below: The new iPhone 5 boasts, along with 4G LTE support for faster Internet speeds, faster WiFi connectivity. The device supports the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz band on 802.11n standard for speeds up to 150 Mbps. http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/09/12/iphone-5-boasts-faster-wifi-capabilities/
This is a very important post.  If I had a new ingenious new idea for a product that might be good for Apple, how would one communicate the idea safely to them?   Would you have to spend a lot on attorney fees to protect your idea first?   Would it be better to show it to someone else first?   Apple doesn't have a website to accept comments about future products we dream up. 
 I upgraded a iPhone 4 to a 5. I went on iTunes to my account and found my 4 was still there but the 5 was not. So I clicked manage devices and deleted the 4. Now there are no devices. Also, when I tried to sync wirelessly & it did not work. It begins normal but it kicks me off. It syncs fine when plugged in. I shut my iPhone 5 off & on & I did the same with my PC. Anyone have any ideas to help me?  
This wireless adaptor is much needed by some; but not all.  Those who have an old accessory device where there isn't room for the other plugs; this will do the job.    I applaud Apple for coming out with this to help ease the transition from old to new size adaptors. 
Well said.
I believe AE is coming out soon with the new Gigabit WiFi 802.11AC.    I believe the iPad IV in March 2013 will be the first Apple device to receive Gigabit WiFi.
Navigon
The two main breakthrough technologies that solve this problem of no glasses 3D TV are known as parallax barrier or lenticular lens technology. These methods of delivering 3D TV without glasses are also known as autostereoscopy, and the 3D TVs that deliver them are built using what's termed as 'autostereoscopic screens'. LG's blog post 'A 3D Future Without Glasses' explores the two technologies in more detail.  
That is 3D TV without Glasses.
3DTV