or Connect

Posts by japm

No.   Apple (lately) is more like the scientist who claims to have cured cancer, but actually just copied another scientist who really cured it 2 years ago.
Sooo true.   The RSS implementation was awesome in Safari, there was no reason to take it away.
  Hey anonymouse,   This is the comments section of a Safari 7 article... ...and I made the comment that I don't like the changes to the bookmarks, because it cripples functionality that I need.   Why exactly does that bother you?   Why should I "stay off the internet" because of it?   Isn't this the soul purpose of a comments section... to comment?   You are basically telling me to shut up because you don't agree with me, which is not very "useful and meaningful" either.
Yeah it's tremendously better to manage my giant bookmarks collection in a stupid little sidebar instead of the whole window.   That's so smart.
I have A LOT of bookmarks, I can not manage them in a little sidebar.   That's insane.   I need a "full window" option, like a have now and always had.
That they call it Safari 7, is ridiculous.
  WHAT?   For decades now Japan is at the forefront of technology and innovation. CPUs, GPUs, Displays, Fiber-optics...   You should try to find out the differences between Japan and China.   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan#Science_and_technology   Japan is a leading nation in scientific research, particularly technology, machinery and biomedical research. Nearly 700,000 researchers share a US$130 billion research and development budget, the third largest in the...
Sorry, but I really hate those kind of "articles".   First beta of the fifth dot update....like WHO CARES?   Such non information.
yawn
I hope there'll be a Safari version.