or Connect

Posts by kjespoko

I propose we all boycott stores that are actively not accepting Apple Pay or Google wallet. To do so we set aside a specific day that all Apple Pay users go to one of the stores, get a ton of stuff in our carts. Go to check out and attempt to pay with Apple Pay, when it is declined or not accepted, say sorry looks like I can't pay. (Leave all other payment services at home) Totally sucks for the workers but it might send the message that people want to use every type of...
I love my Fitbit Force and I look forward to the next Fitbit device. With that said, I was really hoping to ditch both my Fitbit and iPhone for my runs, but looks like that won't be happening yet. First, when I heard rumblings of an Apple Watch there were only 2 things from the that I needed so I could ditch my iPhone. The first was the ability to store music and play via my Jaybird headphones. From all indications, this is the case with the Apple Watch. The second thing...
While it can be said some factories can't be reliable, there are plenty that can be relied upon. On my trip to China in August of last year we visited a factory that had completed about 15 different iPhone 5 cases just a week after the announcement. In order to have 15 cases ready they had to have about 2-3 months of lead time. It is impossible to have 15 molds ready and already producing a week after the product announcement. I asked how they had so quickly made molds...
I'm sitting in a hotel in Dongguuan China as I read this. I can tell you one thing about my visit here. Chinese people want the iPhone 5! I can't tell you how many times people are drooling over my iPhone 5 when I pull it out. Once it is sold in China it will sell like crazy. China mobile will carry the iPhone.
I have been checking the status online, unfortunately it still states processing. For a living I work with Chinese manufacturers and surprisingly it only takes 2 days to get product samples from our factories. They always ship UPS, FedEx or DHL. So in my book the deadline is Wednesday. I'm still hoping!
I pre-ordered my iPhone at 12:56 AM PST. When I went through check out it stated a delivery date of Sept 21st. When I received the email it then stated an Oct 5th deliver date. I immediately went back to the order process and Apple's website wast still stating a delivers on Sept 21st date. The website hadn't been updated yet or something. I sure hope they bump me up! I want my iPhone 5 on Friday! Did anyone else experience this? 
When I placed my order at 12:56AM PDT for my iPhone, Apple's website was still indicating a delivery date of Sept 21st. When I received my confirmation email it indicated the shipping date had slipped 2 weeks. I immediately went back to Apple's website to see what it was saying and the shipping dates were still saying Sept 21st. When I check my order status from the confirmation email it is still saying shipping in 2 weeks. I'm so mad! So from my experience, Apple sold...
Does not surprise me that there was only $1 in his wallet. When you think his yearly salary was only $1, it is impressive he still had that $1 in his wallet...