or Connect

Posts by gogo2000

Amazing how many“So many ignorant responses...” LOL - I just love it when people judge themselves above the rest.Have you ever filled in a form on an ipad?? It’s tedious!!!Have you ever typed a long, formatted text on an Ipad, an essay for example?? It’s frustrating!!!Have you ever worked on a simple spreadsheet on the iPad??? It’s a nightmare!!!!!!… and you do know that 8th graders are not the only ones using ipads/laptops/chromebooks, right?
Wow, they're reaching this conclusion now?!?! iPad is great but for work purposes it in now way substitutes a standard laptop.
Now this is one funny post! LMAO
This article = epitome of stupid!!!!
The headline '99%' of all mobile malware attacks are targeted at Android, which sounds really bad, but if you read the report you then find that one bit of malware (Andr.Smsend) accounts for 98% of all Android malware. According to McAfee "This malware requires that the user intentionally install it upon the device. As always, users should never install applications from unknown or un-trusted android markets." So, if you don't intentionally install the single malware...
    However frustrating your comments and views may be, they are oh so true!! Spot on!
So it's bad for Apple that Microsoft has a bug in their server hardware. Amazing.   This must be one of the lamest comments I have ever read on this forum (and I've read a few!).  MS has plenty of bugs in their software but pinning this one on MS!? Give me a break!   I still do not understand what neurologic process occurs in ones mind that kills off all of the neurons when one becomes a "fanboy". I really don't!
These ads make a larger difference than what you may expect. Example: 1984 great ad but in 1985 not so much... http://www.forbes.com/sites/allenstjohn/2012/02/02/the-super-bowl-ad-that-almost-killed-apple/ This is the world we live in. People/consumers are fickle. Today you are on top of the world tomorrow you are underneath it!!!
1984,1984... 1984. Jesus, wasn't that almost 3 decades ago ?? I bet this site has readers that weren't even born back then!!!!
Fingerprint sensors were not practicle/useless on PDAs, PDA phones and PCs! Will it be different on the iphone??