or Connect

Posts by gogo2000

You are persistent I’ll give you that! It’s great to battle it out with fans (which Im sure you know derives from fanatic). This discussion is pointless, neither of us will change our opinions! Don’t skew the conversation with questions and comments like: Does that mean you don't want a better version of it in iOS? … this is bad for the OS? My question is why you'd bother with an "inferior" product at all That fact that you criticize something good that can be and...
  Of course these posts are a matter of opinion! With all due respect, if any of us had absolute truths we probably wouldn’t be posting here. We would be enjoying a daiquiri on a beach in the south pacific living off of the wealth we’d acquired through our consulting jobs! IOS6  to be explicit: 3d maps – Great but Google has done that already Turn by turn navigation – Great but Google has done that already on Android Facebook integration – Great but Google has done that...
Apple vs. Android market share. Apple took the mobile phone lead a few years due to their amazing products. They were the best by a long shot both in terms of OS and/or design (I’m not going to say build quality because I believe there were products in the market of equal quality). Apple products are still amazing but the gap that existed between Apple mobile phones and some other has disappeared in the past year. Competition is fierce and no one is making it easy...
  That is what I am trying to say. As a certain product gains notoriety you can be sure that competition will shows up with a similar product. Competition makes things evolve, and if you add to that mass production there is no doubt that prices will be driven down. Don’t stifle the competitive process with ridiculous legal issues. As consumers it’s bad for all of us and as some one linked to industry it’s also bad because it make you lazy! If $1200 is too much for a RAZR...
  Dude, your being just plain rude!
  Your point being? How much would you pay for an iphone if mobiles phones/PDA etc etc weren’t already being mass produced? Or even, how much would you pay for a mouse if Windows hadn't been created?? Stop looking at thing through a fan's point of view and look at them logically.
I wont say that Samsung blatantly copied the iphone or ipad but they sure as hell based many of the features on their phones and tablets on these two devices. … but everyone else did too!!! There is no doubt that the iphone revolutionized the phone industry and that phones changed significantly after its lauch. Samsung’s and everyone else’s! I hate to say it but we seem to forget that the first iphone wasn’t much more that a really good touch screen PDA phone (the idea...