or Connect

Posts by fatusmiles

I am talking business law book not a samsung book or apple book which you want! Then enjoying your apple book!
Hitting two birds in one stone! Marketing!
      You made me think about your comment and I think you got a point on this! America is just protecting there on company. Yet at least they should make the competition healthy without making war!
    You should have read business law book. I think you are not familiar with any law!
    Huh? But I do agree that "making fun of a foreign person's language problems is morally repugnant". Let us respect each other differences!
    I will make me own would like to join me? :P
    I have read in Yahoo News that we can buy cheap but nice island! so no doubt i can have it! :)
  Catch-22 is a satirical and historical novel by the American author Joseph Heller. I have read the synopsis and i agreed with you!
Jerry Sandusky is really insane retired football coach! Sandusky on 40 counts of sex crimes against young boys. The indictment came after a three-year investigation that explored allegations of Sandusky having inappropriate contact with an underage boy over the course of four years, beginning when the boy was ten years old. - really a stupid man!  
Non-functioning? So it is just used for souvenir items?