or Connect

Posts by Kendog52404

Yesterday, when I signed up for iTunes Music, it worked at first, but then it was unable to access iCloud Music Library.  I tried to close iTunes and reopen it, and it didn't work.  When I turned on the computer today, it started to work, but then it failed to access iCloud Music Library again.     I tried to uninstall iTunes, and reinstall it, but it still didn't work.  Also, because I deleted the folders containing the media just in case it was something in there, I...
I hope that they either include or offer the ability to scrape data for real-time tracking of the different modes of transportation, at least for those transit providers who provide real-time tracking.
 That "secret court" is actually the FISA Court.  It was established in 1978 to handle espionage and counterintelligence investigations.  Due to the sensitive national security nature of spying on a spy, the court is secret.  However, it does maintain the same records that any other court would, it simply isn't released to the public.
 Actually, during the Q&A after the event, someone asked about after the first year, and Microsoft didn't know what they would do.  They may charge money, or they may even keep it free.  They simply don't know yet.
I am looking at buying a tablet for the first time.  I am leaning between the iPad Mini, and the iPad Mini w/ Retina, or the Nexus 7.  Yes, I know that this is an Apple site, but even if you can't advise w/regards to the Nexus 7, then please advise w/ the two iPads.  I don't have any experience with a retina display, so I wouldn't know what I was missing w/o it.  Thanks for the advice.
While updating from Windows 7 or before does cost money for Windows 8.1, if you have Windows 8, the update is free.
  While I don't have the link in front of me, it is expected that flash SSDs will likely be replaced by ReRam, or Resistance Ram.  There is a company, who are investing in it now, and expect to have it to market in around 2016.   About the only way it could come earlier is if a company like Samsung or Apple invested large amounts of capital to speed it up.  I have to admit, that if one of them did invest, I would prefer it to be Samsung, because that way, it would filter...
 I didn't think Haswell-E would be going in a Mac anyway, I just included it for completeness of the CPUs coming next year for desktops.
I found this story that there will be no Broadwell CPUs for the desktop, just for tablets, laptops, and other mobile devices.   The Story link:  http://www.fudzilla.com/home/item/32524-broadwell-won%E2%80%99t-make-it-to-desktop   What do you guys think of the implacations, especially for the iMac/Apple desktops.  I think, that the Haswell-E will still come out next year, along with a Haswell refresh for desktops.