or Connect

Posts by NexusPhan

I guess you don't understand how Google updates their OS. Very understandable, because most Android users don't even know.The core security features of Android are included in an app called Google Play Services, completely independent of the OS version running. Because it is an app, Google updates this outside of software updates under carrier control. Google uses this power to automatically push security updates to ALL of its phones (v2.3 and later = ~99.3%) behind the...
 Apple DID open up Keyboards, "widgets" and sharing to 3rd party apps. Pretty remarkable change of heart from Apple and great news for iPhone users. It's a very similar implementation that Android had from day 1, and a feature that iOS users will quickly not be able to live without.
 Even if you sideload apps they are still run through Google Play's server checks for malware the same way Google chrome checks downloads on your desktop computer. Why people bypass these warning messages is beyond me.There are so, so, so few examples of these apps on Android and Apple in their respective App stores. I'm not saying it's 100% immune, it's just incredibly more secure than you're believing.
 The next word predictive text feature (I can type out entire sentences without hitting one single letter based on previous conversations and contextual information) have been out for years!! It's been a part of the stock Google keyboard for over a year now.
 Ya, I know what it does. It's exactly the same as Google's next word predictive keyboard.
 Those at risk were "anyone pirating Swiftkey"Absolutely, Android has a security problem when you install from pirated sources and Chinese and Russian App store.It's not a problem if you don't go in and alter Android's default security settings and features. I would not be worried about Apple's implementation, as this was not a real threat for even Android.
 They may not have introduced a single feature that wasn't already a core part of Android, but everyone has to give them  a lot of credit for finally making it this far with iOS.It really shows you how much Apple has changed over the past year or two. Finally listening to all their customers for these features.
How is it not exactly the same as this???? Have you ever used the Android one? And please, .Mac was turrible. I hated it when I had my mac.
Good to see Apple listening to it's critics! Anyone else think that Notification center seems waaay too busy now? I feel like they should have gone about this differently.