or Connect

Posts by godrifle

I visited the Apple Store in Cincinnati today with my wife, and both she and I noticed a difference in the Mini screen compared to iPad Retina (4). That said, we were still very wowed with the iPad Mini. Very light, very solid, and very usable. I couldn't type nearly as well as on the full-sized iPad, but that's to be expected. All said and done, I will buy one -- I just have to decide whether to buy it with LTE or not.
Wait. Apple needs to differentiate their computers from PC's running Windows, and changing the CPU is the way? Ludicrous.
Apple pulled this update as it was bricking a large number of AppleTVs.
Dude, this totally made me laugh. Thanks for that! Great way to start the day.
Also, staggering greed.
Contact Tim Cook directly: tcook@apple.com
My bad, I meant iDisk. Had Back to My Mac on my mind!
I sent an email this weekend to Tim Cook, complaining about the lost functionality in the move from MobileMe to iCloud. Specifically, I bemoaned the loss of sync services (syncing application preferences, keychain, etc.) and the loss of Back to My Mac. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call from his office just now. The outcome is that while there are no plans to add these services, Apple is open to it if there's enough feedback on the subject. So folks, please, send a...
I sent an email this weekend to Tim Cook, complaining about the lost functionality in the move from MobileMe to iCloud. Specifically, I bemoaned the loss of sync services (syncing application preferences, keychain, etc.) and the loss of Back to My Mac. I was pleasantly surprised to get a call from his office just now. The outcome is that while there are no plans to add these services, Apple is open to it if there's enough feedback on the subject. So folks, please, send a...
That makes total sense. Why? Because Motorola's set top boxes for cable are an absolute disaster. I *HATE* mine. Passionately.