or Connect

Posts by HeartFixr

Since updating to iOS6, the contacts list in my phone doesn't sort by group. The entire list of contacts is available but when I try using groups, it just doesn't do anything. Is there some new trick to this that I don't know about?
Thank you so much, your input was fantastic and solved my problem when, quite honestly, I thought that I would have to install Parallels to get this to work. I showed your ideas to knowledgeable people who were not familiar with your suggestions and were quite impressed, especially with Pacifist. I am indebted. You succeeded where Apple did not.
I appreciate your help. I have downloaded the file but how do I copy it to a DVD? Drag and drop doesn't work and when I open the package it is copied to my SSD.
I have a MacBook Pro 17 early 2007 build that now has achieved legacy status with Apple. After having the LCD screen replaced, I went ahead and installed a SSD and using Boot Camp have installed Win7. The problem is that I am unable to download the Window Support software from Boot Camp with the same message each time that the Server is not available. I suspect that this is Apple's way of telling me that I will not be able to get this information easily, in essence a...