or Connect

Posts by elehcdn

OK, upgraded my iPhone 5 and the iPad mini is rebooting. I need the JBs for my iPad3 since I use a BT keyboard and mouse. Think it's time for a cleaning of my ios devices, so I'll add apps as I need them instead of restoring a backup. Only problem is that I was only updating apps directly on the iOS devices ... wonder how slow the app server is going to be to upgrade them all in iTunes.
I'm not surprised - DaftPunk is stealing a lot from the Disco era ... and after all, on Random Access Memories they do have a tribute song to Giorgio Moroder ...
Too bad. I am an ex-pat living in LA and I am currently listening to Marc Jordan Radio! ;-)
For people with multiple machines, I suggest going to the iTunes webpage and downloading iTunes there. That way you can use the dmg on all your machines without having to reaccess the servers. iOS7 downloading, but very slow. Saying 23 mins to go now and I started at least 5 mins ago.
Downloading ios7 now.
iTunes 11.1 downloaded, but no iOS7 yet. Keep hitting check for update in iTunes but not only getting 6.1.4 for iPhone and 6.1.3 for ipad
Servers must be getting slammed. I saw the update on the iTunes page and tried downloading 3 or 4 times but got the 253 byte file. Then I saw the update in the app store and tried to download a few times, but it also failed. I finally went back to the iTunes websites and was able to download.   Installing now, then on to ios7.   btw, spent the whole morning backing up blobs just in case. I had stayed at 6.12 for jb, but apparently someone has a jb for 6.14 ready to go,...
I have the Sonhy Google TV, and there is nothing more frustrating than typing on the little remote for a TV across the room. If Blackberry is expecting to use their handset as a dumb remote for the TV and thinking that form factor can beat out a tablet with some sort of Airplay connection, they are headed even further down the path of irrelevance.
Since getting my iPad mini, I carry my iPhone a little less. Using a BT headset and the free Talkatone app, I can make decent calls for most of the calls I take on the move (I am probably texting as much or more than phone calls). Quality is okay, and if I didn't have a company phone, I would consider dumping my voice plan and just moving to the Talkatone subscription plan with better call quality.   I also agree with the comment about the iPad mini fitting in a purse. I...
Downloading the latest update (on Mac) for iWork and the notes say that it "adds support for iWork for iOS 1.7 apps." On the support page,   http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5534   What’s included: Pages 4.3, Numbers 2.3, and Keynote 5.3 are updated to support iWork for iOS 1.7 apps.