or Connect

Posts by elehcdn

What Steve meant was that you didn't want an operating system that required a stylus to work. Maybe people forget that back in the early mobile device days (i.e.. Palm Pilots) the digitizers were so primitive, you had to use a stylus to get a point that the digitizer could recognize. On the iPad Pro, it is still operational with just a finger, but for more precision, a stylus is now an OPTION. That doesn't preclude the fact that without a stylus, you still have more than...
And for a lot of corporations now, the trend is to move documents up to the cloud - to make document sharing easier and to provide for backup security. Of course, this is probably more of a trend in Silicon Valley, but that is probably one of the reasons that Apple has never been particularly concerned with local storage.
You are probably right ... the warranty is mostly only if you intend to keep the phone for more than a year. oth, AppleCare only provides 90 days of support, so you are getting factory tech support for the whole year.
Hopefully that increases the resale value of my current iPhone 6 Plus as I upgrade to the newer model.
Actually, as someone who uses a stylus on an iPad, I was definitely looking and I thought there was one shot where the operator was resting his hand on the screen. Considering that current BT styluses offer palm rejection, I have to think that Apple has some version of it as well.
Is this a discussion of the keyboard port? Because as someone who has docked both an iPhone 6 Plus and an iPad into a clock radio, the Lightning connector is not reliable when it has to support a lot of weight, and with a standup screen, all the pressure would be working against the connector.
Actually, from what I understood in the Keynote, the keys are the same butterfly mechanism that are being used on the MacBook. The only difference would be the fully covered cloth (?) keyboard as opposed to individual plastic keys.
... and no stylus ...
And yet with the Surface Pro, MS couldn't get Adobe to revamp their whole line of applications to support the new stylus features offering very little incentive to use their stylus. As a matter of fact, they didn't even have their own software team investigate ways to better integrate the tablet experience for Office unlike the Mac Office team. MS beat Apple in hardware and didn't bother to provide decent tools for them. It's like designing a new hammer to drive in the...
I think one may be carrier-subsidized whereas the other is Apple upgrade program backed by Citizen's Bank?