or Connect

Posts by elehcdn

You do realize that if you have any unauthorized charges on your debit card, the money will be immediately debited from your account and if it causes any overdrafts, that will likely be considered to be your fault and will trigger an overdraft fee, right? And that while unauthorized charges on a credit card are capped at $50, your liability for unauthorized charges is based upon the reporting...
Nope. Target has a debit RedCard and a credit RedCard. The credit version is not linked.
Well, if you read the macrumors link the MCX CEO is now throwing his investors under the bus ...
ApplePay is a payment device, just like cash or a credit card. I remember the days when cc receipts were nothing more than a receipt for the charge authorization - when there was not an itemized list on the credit card receipt, and even now, people that use the small adjunct CC processor don't provide itemization. If you do a quick search on the Apple support forums, they state that they are only the payment provider, not the seller and that you should ask your seller for...
Don't worry, a bunch of the emails were fake so it's not a big deal. That is why I plan to sign up for CurrentC with a fake SSN and bank routing information. Hey, it's not a big deal!
Exactly ... and of course, while the victimized want to say that it will take too much time to actually determine if any particular app out of 700 can cause a problem, how about just scanning the app store to see if they are still compatible? Most amazing is the belief that if they were reloaded from a backup, obviously there will be no problem - not only do apps have to register somewhere within a database that they are on the device, but there are also possibilities of...
While CVS and RiteAid appear to be doing their best to run away from the issue. Just goes to show you what happens when you get into business with Walmart...
I think the new name is CurrentCracked 
I'll bet that Walmart didn't commit to anything ... they are the ones that are driving MCX forward. You have to take a look at the whole of WalMart's banking strategy - in the US, WalMart has had a tough time getting off the ground and have only had limited success with the Amex partnered BlueBird card and the upcoming GoBank offering, but globally, they already have established banks in Canada and Mexico. Guess who the payment network vendor for Mexico is? FIS Global...
I wonder if Walmart has it's consumers 'best interests in mind' when it reminds them that they are fat,    http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/28/living/walmart-costume-controversy/index.html   Then again, when you consider what they peddle to their customers, their clientele shouldn't be surprised.