or Connect

Posts by elehcdn

You do realize that once you pay for a 24 month contract at £46 you will have paid approximately $1800 US for the phone and 2 years of service, right? Or if you sign up for 6 months without service at £63, you will have to shell out £378 pounds or approx. $625 for a 16 GB iphone.
I think that your upgrade order already in the system may prevent you from ordering another device ...
If Facetime is a data application, it brings up the question ... if you are not in an LTE area, can you still use FaceTime on Verizon? And if you are actually running LTE in an AT&T area, will FaceTime work?
Actually, on anandtech they mentioned that it wasn't just an antenna, it is the full transmission path including a power amp and filters,   "What it really boils down to is that by using this single Tx chain, Apple is able to support a ton of LTE bands (more space for PAs and fewer transceiver ports used on SVLTE for CDMA networks) and also do it without making the iPhone very large. Moving to an architecture that works with SVDO and SVLTE would require an additional...
I ran with an iPad and an HTC Incredible provided by my company. I was able to integrate them without too many hassles, even using both Exchange and iCloud. I ended up going back to my iPhone, but that was more because I just didn't feel comfortable in the Android space, rather than any issues between the tablet and phone.
I got it. I think that I actually have used it. I just couldn't remember when posting.
Well, they are technically right ... they just didn't explain that since their Voice over LTE network isn't ready yet, you are stuck on CDMA until then.   Ben
Thanks. I knew that they added or were planning to add sometime soon. I am a long time user of Atomic Web that already had it built in from the start.
Except that South Korea & Japan are countries with some of the most extensive cell networks - making them a very attractive market.
Currently there is no private mode on mobile safari, although i think they may be including in ios6. A lot of people seemed to have success with the the Apple Store app as well.