or Connect

Posts by elehcdn

Well, they are technically right ... they just didn't explain that since their Voice over LTE network isn't ready yet, you are stuck on CDMA until then.   Ben
Thanks. I knew that they added or were planning to add sometime soon. I am a long time user of Atomic Web that already had it built in from the start.
Except that South Korea & Japan are countries with some of the most extensive cell networks - making them a very attractive market.
Currently there is no private mode on mobile safari, although i think they may be including in ios6. A lot of people seemed to have success with the the Apple Store app as well.
A lot of Farmville, Tiny Tower & Words with Friends ... ;-)
In Safari, I went into Private mode. I am pretty sure that makes sure that you are reloading the page since there is not supposed to be a browser history stored. You could also go into your browser's preferences and delete cached pages and browser history.   I had the same issue - I went in about 5 minutes early and just kept hitting refresh. About 5 mins past midnight, I realized that I might be just reloading a cached page (from before the store turned on) and went into...
It's a market economy ... Apple sells out most every phone they make, why drop the price? Plus, it's not like Apple's competition is hugely undercutting Apple's sales price.   Heck, the iPhones are so popular, the prices are even high in the resale market ...
You can thank the Australian government for that in making sure that Apple pays more in legal fees and marketing costs to ensure that the Australian government protects the public from not misreading LTE marketing ... 
More than likely, the Canadian premium is because technical support costs are higher in Canada than in the US (plus any additional profit the Canadian company is looking to make.)
They are used to reporting on Blackberry and Android releases where the stores end up shipping back stock to the manufacturers. Apple is one of the few companies whose numbers are pretty close to sell through numbers, not just the amount of product shipped out by the factory to sit on store shelves or be returned when they don't sell.