or Connect

Posts by PeterAlt

I've got a trivia question for all you technologies buffs! What happens when they get the process down to the atomic level? We get closer and closer at each new generation. Answer: Quantum bits. The strange world of quantum mechanics follows a strange set of laws that are different than regular laws of physics. Quantum law begins at the atom level. For example, a particle can be in more than one place at a time. These strange laws allow for all possible calculations to...
I feel uncomfortable and flattered. They run these boards, so they see this and can contact me, if they want.
He's talking about iOS 8.12, not iOS 8.2.I really hate when people do not read messages thoroughly and just assume it says something without reading it carefully. This sort of thing happens to me more often on this site than any other.
Ever since the first release of iOS 8, Safari has been extremely buggy, with sites crashing on a regular basis. I've NEVER had a site crash on any iOS version until 8 was released. Even with the latest version of iOS 8, sites are still crashing. This is THE bug I want fixed like yesterday!
Why would they run a story on third party speculation? Unless I confirm it first with my cousin, it's not news.The only thing confirmed is the part about the untruth in the book concerning the graduation.
I didn't divulge names or any private info, just possible motives behind Portman declining the role.Before I posted, I discussed it with my sister, who agreed that this could be the reason for the rejection.People need to know that Aaron Sorkin is a great writer and the project's problems have nothing to do with the script which is probably great.People also need to know that the book is inaccurate. I am defending the family, if anything, by saying this.Additionally, my...
I think I know why she turned it down; it has nothing to do with the project itself. First, let me say Aaron Sorkin is an amazing screen writer. I have the utmost confidence in his work. Coincidentally, I just caught myself up with the latest episode of The Newsroom, a series on HBO of which he wrote the screenplays for - brilliantly written. My first cousin went to Harvard with both Lisa Jobs and Natalie Portman in her graduating class. In fact Lisa was her roommate and...
Oh, yes, I remember now seeing an article here about Apple's new strategic partnership with Sharp and how it was expected that Apple would use this alliance to bring this technology to its products.Things do take time. With Apple, it seems they take more time to bring things to market than their competitors. That's not a bad thing since these things are being done right and not rushed to market.
Actually, imagine a game like the old Merlin electronic game of the 1980's, with multi colored buttons flashing in patterns that you have to memorize around the screen. Each time a button flashes or is pressed, a corresponding tone sounds at the speaker closest to the button. That is one good use of its 4 speaker design, for example.Wow, technology has caught up to the 80's! Lol
No, the roadmap is that two OS's will eventually merge, and the A-series CPU will eventually replace Intel. But, that is very, very far in the future. In the meanwhile, each generation OS will get a little closer to looking the same, and the A-series to leap a bit more closer in computing power to the current generation Intel chips of its day.