or Connect

Posts by tiger2

When I click on help and i read about how to use iCloud Drive it says I can drag files and folders from my mac to iCloud Drive and it will copy the file there, but leave a copy on my mac.  However, when I do this the file or folder doesn't stay on my mac.  It's no longer there.   Am I misunderstanding how it works?  Do I need to duplicate the file or folder before dragging it iCloud Drive?   Thanks!
For better or worse, I don't think this is true. The first x number of products will be credited to Jobs. Unless they flop. Then Cook will be "credited".
Since installing this update on my ipad 4 the battery is draining incredibly fast. Anyone else seeing this?
Well, I can understand that innovative products like the iPod, iPhone and iPad can take years to develop, I CANNOT understand why it should take so long to UPDATE a THUNDERBOLT DISPLAY PLEASE!
Now that supply has caught up, can apple please, Please, PLEASE, release an updated Thunderbolt Display? Pretty please? I'm dyin' here. Bought a new MacbookPro last summer and have been waiting and waiting for a Thunderbolt update.
i have a non-retina 2012 macbook pro running mountain lion.     whenever i take it back and forth between home and work it will not automatically pair with my mighty mice (one at work, one at home) or my magic mouse (in home office).  it will automatically pair with an apple trackpad.  when i boot the computer no matter how long i wait the mice will not work.  as soon as i click, though, a dialogue box pops up:   Pairing request from:  "name of mouse" To pair...
zappa