or Connect

Posts by AirBubble

I have strongly believed that with the new AirPort Extreme & T-C that Apple would update the Apple TV & Mac-mini in similar form.That being Cubed not a tower like the former, this way they can add more spec to them (capacity SSD or old HD) among other things.
Nice spam guys but even on my iPhone 4S everything is working fine never had any problems before!? Video, Maps, Events all work without a hitch.
Another product down the drain, with Google getting their hands on the data which Nest hold now and into the future will mean a lot. (Your Habits) This will give them when you move and where, many rooms or not, vacation, and your daily routine in how you use the Nest heating/cooling. The agreement signed does not mean it can't be changed in the future to Googles advantage! Plus the fact this products fame globally with the aid of Apple Stores, also the fact that it fits...
So what he is saying is that he'd block any tie-up between them even if it was mutual.
Actually before with all my usage I have gotten 5 Safari quits with the error report. Although Safari didn't quit and I could still run it, not frozen? This on a new iMac "slim" full maxed.
I can past text to search bar just fine it even gives me choice to search with google, bing or other & list of bookmarks or history related to that searched!Maybe it's a term which is bad for your browser, computer or just maybe your wife or girlfriend now has admin privileges & it bad for your viewing.
Love the modern bookshelf & smoother transition to store, they still have all the goodness of the old iBooks for books "%u2764%uFE0F page-curl".
They have a nice brief of OS X but I think for most or some would benefit from a relaunch the "How To -" podcast for each app.
I really preferred the Light-Grey case but oh well! Red & Blue aren't bad.
I really wonder how many read through setups, Help & Tips before beginning. I know side rulers our not included for now! But if they were using Help which opens online help, theirs a send feedback @ bottom of page & would truly help Apple & they (complainers) more quickly. These apps are the 1st step in a new direction and thing will only get better, I'm not sure how long altogether Apple was working on this but if waiting for full feature app we may have been waiting...