or Connect

Posts by AirBubble

Even though I love n miss Steve Jobs. What I see is the people he left behind him, the way in which they announce & talk products. Some will say just marketing! You can never get that marketing Apples got. I'm still eager watching every keynote, the companies run, finances, design n development. Each one of these people Tim, Jonathan , Graig, Philip & Eddy plus all others under them were - are a team that was also under Steve. Steve brought these persons into Apple for a...
Well the European Union and Europe at large agrees with Apple on a single shop-stop market. Even so, they still haven't managed to set terms or agreements (that being Europe). So if your can't come to terms in a unified market has Europe then you'll not going to be able to have a North America, South & Central America, South Asia or Australasia market before you get your Global market shop?
Finger Me!
This just becomes corruption of the highest order! This is a governmental department trying to run Apples business strategy? All they want is to Break Apple since Steve Jobs passing, For they were to scared to try with him there. Yes Apple has faced an uphill battle all along and continues to-be a well run company even throughout this. Laws are made, Rules are laid and many others have broken, colluded and bribed without much punishment! So they really wish Apple to...
This is great, even though I've never had the problem! I wonder if the'll do a similar thing for phone call? Which would warn your operator of the unwanted call.
Apple was not the 1st to take-up the Agency Model, the very first I believe was Sony whatever their ebook system was called!? Now although mostly around Asia for Sony things were going well, so Amazon was getting itchy about this. They decided to try this route too, this is between 2006 - 2009. Google back in Jan of 2009 announced they were going the Agency Model preempting...
This is the revers of info being reported via BBC-World business on actual Smartphones. With the Korean company falling short and losing in saturated market with extended price-drop on shares.
Wow the misconception on diabetes, there are some to whom it is an hereditary and not because of life-style. Yes there are many institutes which have been looking into a needle less test, but many hospitals or doctors still prefer a traditional blood test. So if a device which could clip onto the iWatch & give feedback direct to it, this would help tremendously. Also for any other sufferers of Heart, Liver, Migraines or Food allergies / Insects "Bee stings".
I have not read all posts here only up to page 2 part way down. Now it's seems people are finding fault or issues with what has been actually reported! All I can say that early this morning via BBC World News is that the Chinese media reported an accidental death of a stewardess by electrocution when answering her iPhone. She was in the bath when the call came through, at her home or hotel? They showed videos of the iPhone, it's in fact an iPhone 4S & the antenna...
I gave up from their 1st offering for iOS since you checked what you liked: Food, Health etc then when trying to view these were of limits (paid for only). Now with their ever growing venom in reporting on Apple, they could not pay me to read any of there articles. Poor Pogue still working for them his videos have become harder to find & aren't forefront anymore.