or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

That is excellent. Have you seen this http://youtu.be/gw80nMPv1Wc
Samsung is a better fit for paypal, who want to act like a bank when it suits, but abrogate normal bank responsibilities when it doesn't. For the first 5 years they were arrogant and nasty but lately paypal has cleaned up, but they dragged out the torment as long as they could. Really PayPal would be a liability for Apple Pay as they are more likely to give apple a bad name.
The 4" screen for a phone will never be 'outdated' in the foreseeable future because it's a size that is dictated by human scale. 
I have always been a bit leery of a larger screen than 4". I don't use a smartphone but my iPod touch tells me what I need to know. And for me that is the Touch, feels very good in the hand and the right size as well. I find it as immersive watching a moving on the 4" screen as a 27" screen because you hold it so close.   However now that the 6 has been released I have found myself on ebay looking for 64GB New condition models of the 5S. The upgrade in processor and...
 Easy tiger!
  Is that a freudian typo?
Why Twinkies
This is probably a good thing as the big ass short supply 6+ is aimed more at the Asian market, is it not?
Mind you the plucky little Voyager 1 is doing OK after 36 years.
After a secluded first couple of years, Cook is beginning to get a little weird.