or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

After waiting 11 years for your 4th post  I was expecting something with a bit more pizzaz.
All that really matter is that these Apple ads look nothing at all like all the other ads that are not Apple. As long as everyone else all do the same Apple bashing ads, that makes it really easy for Apple to just not do that and automatically differentiate themselves from everybody else, which is exactly the mystique that Apple seeks to instil in their ads. They must be pissing themselves how easy it is very time they see another Apple bashing Ad.
Samsung are reaping the fruits of their theft. They were years behind Apple and once Apple showed everybody the way forward Samsung could have used their considerable resources to build technology for the future, instead they used what was available and spent their resources on marketing, copying, outright theft, obfuscating court cases and flooding the market with crap. Now they will never be able to catch up. By the time they've caught up to A8x Apple will be on A9 and...
 Hotcakes don't sell this well.
Reminds me of the Cubli    
 But it's OK now because Tim Cook is gay (whatever 'gay' means). Personally I think it's odd that AIDS is associated with homosexual sex seeing as it's predominantly a heterosexual disease at its place of origin.
When I went to set up 2 step verification it took me ages to work out that after I had logged in to apple id, that to proceed with the verification process I had to enter my security questions to continue.
If Samsung can manage to keep their metaphorical noses above the water line for another year, then the 4" iPhone will be history, then they can  steal back their market share with innovative new 4" models
 Apple has already screwed them enough that their advertising budget is doing worse than their top tier smartphones. 
It feels like the 21st century has finally arrived.