or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

No, not 'thank god for backups', than yourself for having half a brain. I'll never understand people who post in forums looking for answers to how to recover their 'absolutely priceless' photos. If people haven't understood in this day and age that they need to have everything backed up, then really how can anyone have any pity for that. In other words you are fabricating a bitch, it's not lucky you were backed up, it's frikken normal.
 Could be embarrassing whomever is found up their arse.
I don't understand the radio component. When I typed in The Orb, I see there are playlists, and videos and other categories which are self explanatory, but there is also a STATIONS> button which takes me to a list of 4 million radio stations all to do with The Orb. I don't understand what these are, they can't all be dedicated radio station or are they?
All the iPod touch needs is an A7 processor and you can stick a fork in it. A8 would be golden then they can hold off for another 3 years.
 Do you suffer from DT's or something? I never even knew that shake thing existed till now, just tested it and it's not really a shake so much as an accelerated stop. I can't see how you can do that accidentally.
 I get it that he's comfortable being gay, but what does it have to do with being a gift from god, I mean if everyone had this wonderful godly gift bestowed upon them then the human race would have died out long ago.
I am amazed at the opposite, I've never understood how people have commercial radio in the workplace pumping out advertising all day long, or on TV in their homes. And streaming ads in the home between songs instead of simply listening to music, is bizarre. But I do get it that plenty of people just don't care.
Obviously this only happens if someone just says 'nine, eleven' and nothing else. It's not going to happen with a genuine enquiry using more words that is then clearly about the terrorist attacks. Therefore if only 'nine, eleven' is said, then Siri has not choice but to put the call through as an emergency call. The problem is not with Siri, it's with imbeciles.   Or they could just use a better number...    
The first image on the video, reminded me of the Village People. I thought is this a subliminal message for girls to be gay?
Pure class.