or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

The 1/8th hole in my ipod touch in comparison to the overall design looks weirdly anachronistic.
How is this different to the free EyeTv sevice where you can watch free to air TV that is steaming on your home network, away from your home over the internet using the EyeTv app?
  The above trickery could have been written by Microsoft. The SP3 with the keyboard weighs more than the 13" MBA, how does weighing more equate to 'much lighter'?  EDIT: my bad, some confusion with gms and lbs, 235gms lighter.
 We don't often get it right here in Australia, but the whole WC is live on free to air HD tv which looks great on my rMBP.
That last goal was enough to make anyone scream..    
I would not be surprised if the entire iPod like iPhone leak is one of the greatest hoaxes ever successfully pulled off by Apple and instead they release the iPhone 6 that is nothing whatsoever like the leaks, and has a radical new design like wall to wall curved sapphire.
 There will inevitably be a paradigm shift at that point, where perhaps processing power is external to the devices. Today's magic is tomorrow's technology.
Google, how to I hate thee, Let me count the ways...   ...zzzzzzz
  FOOLS!  These crystals are the key component in a new technology designed to communicate with alien civilisations who are already taking over the planet. Look at the new 'flying saucer' Apple campus. We are all doomed.
I don't see the point of this 'leak' because it just confirms what we all already know regarding the size of the next iPhone screen. It does not say anthing else.