or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

OK, I'll bite, what word do the asterisks represent?
Samsung can fool some of the people some of the time. They are on the slippery slope to oblivion
I use an iPod touch which means I travel by jetpack and drink absinthe, my weapon of choice is a depleted uranium tipped harpoon.
But they made it look more like an iPhone, what could have gone wrong.
Why doesn't Apple simply make it impossible for Apple themselves to access any user data like email, that is not required by them to run their company.
New Samsung Galaxy S5 ad.  Yes, these are some of the things that reviewers were not saying about the Samsung Galaxy S5 Apologies to Monty Python.
This must either be an out of date April fool's joke or it is simply Google doing a back of the envelope metric on how gullible people are due to their lack of any logical reasoning or scientific knowledge.    The quantity of fuel required to simply keep a jetpack and person hovering against gravity would make it necessary to be nuclear powered which would kill the person operating it due to the radiation. Look at the size of the Saturn 5 rocket whose job it is simply to...
People will probably use it to check their coke and then have the data nicked by the NSA
When the iPhone 6 comes out in a larger size the dam will burst as Apple is flooded with love
Terrific exposé of IDC's dodgy business practices, if Samsung et al are happy to pay someone to prop up their fantasy world then that will make it all the better for Apple when the drugs wear off. I don't think anyone is being fooled other than those who actively choose to be fooled.   Reports of Apple's demise are soon going to be as risible as similar reports when the iPhone was introduced. Apple have hardware and software nailed and they have understood then when it...