or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

It sticks out of the similarly designed iPod touch and I can assure you that it is completely a non issue. I have no difficult at all in believing it will protrude.
 Well how to you explain this?  . 
 Well it must be true then.
Oh yes Apple will definitely be looking to expand into the bottom end crapware market. /sTouché.
 Ah yes now I see that it only works for the ai app, there is also no avatar on the mobile version as well as the desktop version. 
I have watched this ad over ad nauseam all day with my krkvxt6's cranked up to no. 11 I'm now regretting that I did not purchase that rp10s sub I saw on ebay last week. The ad immediately inspired me to copy the 8 bit logo to make an avatar, which I can't manage to get working.      No you should buy a mac because you love whatever it is you love about mac, I'd never deface the pristine spartan beauty with a sticker but I get the point.
 Have you seen this classic saga. http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm
 The answer is to do with the difference between 'empathy' and 'sympathy'.
Do these people even care that you can command click on a titlebar icon and drill down to its location and that it's been like that for millions of years. No they do not, they do not love Apple.    /Rmini
It's hard to have sympathy for people that fall for these types of ludicrous emails. "Er... hello Mr User, you are receiving this email because your bank wants to reset your password. To prove that this is not a scam email, we have sent this directly to you so you know that it is not a scam. So click on the link and then run the super secure application and enter your bank account number and password in the secure space"