or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

The iPad 2 seems to be seen as a sort of 1980's mercedes benz, a bit long in the tooth but quality nevertheless.
I gotta admit I thought the 5c is a bit overpriced but it looks like Apple got their target audience right. Samsung owners who want better quality plastic, smaller easier to hold phones, and an iOS that doesn't make your eyes bleed.
Aids is out of control in Africa and the problem will not be solved by anti retroviral drugs, in fact drugs that can be taken the day after  suspected contact with a person with the virus, are being used by prostitutes to have unprotected sex. This, is but one example showing that the problem is one of education that tackles the problem at it's most fundamental level. This pink apple logo is nothing more than a little pet feelgood project by Tim and has more to do with his...
Samsung is doomed.
Samsung copies designs, wilfully violates patents, and fakes benchmarks. Charming.
Honestly, it works for embezzlement.
I am surprised that no one has come up with the double sided phone yet.
Only one word can describe this adequately. Thermo Nukular.
Das machine is nicht für gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und corkenpoppen mit spitzensparken.
Dog bites man, that's not news. Man bites dog, that is news.   Most expensive is best, that's not news.