or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

But it is not a high end watch is it? It's a computer on your wrist. Having said that it most definitely can be used exclusively as a high end watch and if it is then it would go for 2-3 days.
It is astounding how ugly and crowded the old iTunes interface now looks compared to Yosemite's iTunes.
How brutally unfair that Samsung has to use it's own inferior product in it's device.   
 Apple should have insisted he wear the apology on a sandwich board, like small town court orders, "I am a thief" type of thing.
 Edwin Schrödinger, liased with his gf in the Alps while working on his wave equation. Meanwhile his wife stayed at home. As long as King didn't aspire to be a marriage counsellor his private life need not enter into his message. Surely Jackie would have had more of a problem with her husband's dalliances, which are legendary. Apparently the Kennedy clan would procure women for the lads in the hope of keeping it out of the spotlight.
MLK was featured on the 'Think Different Ads' in 1997. 
 Apple unveils new TeamApple cycling outfits.
I thought this was going to be one of those 'funny caption' competitions.
 'I could care less' and 'I couldn't care less' mean exactly the same thing. The former is more iOS 7 while the latter is more glassy reflections. Such is the quirky nature of English.
 But I didn't. Damn, does that count?