or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

You don't seem to get it, *if* no new model infringe then that is precisely the outcome Apple wants because Samsung's already declining ability to come up with appealing reasons to buy their garbage will be further reduced.
Terminal Samsung?, they must be joking... from Apple's dictionary app...(of a disease) predicted to lead to death, especially slowly; incurable: terminal cancer.• [ attrib. ] suffering from or relating to a terminal disease: a hospice for terminal cases.• [ attrib. ] (of a condition) forming the last stage of a terminal disease.• informal extreme and usually beyond cure or alteration (used for emphasis): an industry in terminal decline | you're making a terminal ass of...
"...clearly inspired by Apple's iPad...", 'inspired', what an inspired euphemism.
"...tablet that folds up into a smartphone..." is the new Jet Pack.
I can't wait to see Samsung's Daewoo Lacetti ad.
The one area where Samsung should have copied Apple, worker safety, they chose not too.
So how did DoCoMo's plan to put their crapware and other branding onto the iPhone work out?
 OK, I got confused because there's obvious something wrong with the fucking blasphemy algorithms.
 That is not the distance to the sun, it's a definition of the phrase 'astronomical unit'
 OK, I'll bite, what word do the asterisks represent?