or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

A new side-by-side comparison of iPhone 5 parts with components allegedly built for Apple's next-generation "iPhone 5S" show minor internal changes, the least most significant of which is a longer ribbon cable attached to the front display.   How about that?
  It is sufficient to say, '...left one man in a coma and one woman dead." It's sort of obvious that being dead is 'more serious', and in fact there are some who may even suggest that it is less serious depending on the outcome of the coma victim
  So why did you buy the Air if you rarely use a notebook and didn't think it was worth the price?    Sounds like you are simply an annoying customer taking advantage of the system simply because you can.
  As I guess most people buy extra cables in order to charge away from their syncing computer, it would probably be a good marketing idea to sell lightning cables that are only designed to charge and market them as such.
I think it stands for China. 
  I don't think there is a missing 'to'. It seems to me that "FaceTime" is being used as an abstract noun rather than a verb.
  Fixed that.
The rounded corners, bordered, heavier type icons have a clunky ad hoc dated ugly look, that is neither fish nor fowl. The borderless, to the edge buttons look better. If they carry on with this 'design by committee' approach, no good can come of it. Apple needs to remember Jobs' dictum whereby Apple knows what people want better than they know themselves.
Is this like Photoshop's LAB mode?
  Hmmm, that is a valid point and one that I presume has not been fully considered. Perhaps you should get in touch with Apple's legal team.