or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

It's like pirate bay without benefits
I beg to differ. A pair phillips she9550 can be had for $20 and i find them to be better than a pair of $200 sony xba-30 and the superfine silicon used works better than sony's, seals better and is more comfortable
This audio seal test is a real eye opener (or ear opener) with regards to the difference that a good seal makes in an in-ear earphone. Basically it an all or nothing situation.
Picture how dweebish it would look to be holding your girly iWatch up to your face while delicately poking at it with your finger or worse yet whispering sweet secrets into its microphone.
Hired in an 'unknown' role. Well it's about time, Apple has traditionally be very weak in the unknown department.   Mind you I suspect that he has been hired to bring Cook's portrait posing up to company standards.  
Having an Apple earbud in your ear, it just about tolerable. Pulling an iPhone out of your pocket or iPod, especially in a nice container like a Piel Frama case, is a nice thing to do. It's nice to be in touch with the smooth metal and quality feel of an iPod touch... BUT...   The thought of significant numbers of people wishing to wrap an Apple branded or anyone branded flexible wrist device on themselves like some sort of automaton, is quite frankly, laughable. It...
I think they are just taunting Samsung to come up with the S-watch.     If the iWatch was in fact a two way wrist video a la Dick Tracy then I think there'd be some traction. Probably 2nd on every boy's 60's list of must have gadgets, after the JetPak
Occasionally of late and especially since I've acquired an rMBP, when down at the local mall I would pop into one of the 'hi fi' chains and peruse their array of laptops in a spirit of morbid fascination that people actually purchase this garbage. Bendy plastic cases, horrid tactilely challenge trackpads, screens that look like first generation lcd displays from yesteryear... I postulate to myself that anyone who would willingly purchase this pile of steaming doggy doo,...
  Yeah, I have no doubt that they will design one internally and to quite a lot of work on it, if only to work out the type of things that they may need to patent. This is a luxury afforded a company with limitless resources.    Nevertheless it is my opinion that tech that straps to your wrist, (unless it enables you to fly) is a non starter other than tiny niche markets for runners and the like. Especially with iPods and iPhones getting more clever and compact. You are...
I'd better register iWatch in Zimbabwe quick.   I can't really see an iWatch like the one shown take off if only because it seems so anachronistic to strap a piece of tech onto your wrist. Maybe if they can embed it into a tattoo, it may work.