or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

"friend of the court". Surely that should read "enemy of Apple"
 I think it's a type, should read 'no-class action'
This is a frikken joke, surely. You do not have to be a lawyer to see not only does this not have any legs, but it doesn't even have a body. What is the suit arguing, that Apple should supply brand new iPhones every time a serial iPhone abuser smashes it, when the customer paid for and got exactly what they paid for which was a refurbished to new equivalent phone. So to win this case the customer would have to prove that the phone they received was so far below refurbished...
Spotify is doomed.
 I have a nokia C2 which is simple and tiny, prepaid costs me $19 for 3 months. 
Someone should trademarmk i* and corner the market.
According to ars tech, "While some companies got irked by others buying ads keyed to their names, none of them succeeded in getting a judgment against Google in court." so I can't see how this can stand up. At the very least it would have to wait till the iWatch from probendi materialises, which we all know will not happen.
 Why the angst?, it's going to get 64 bit in the update, real estate is a matter of choice and I prefer a 4" size and as far as I can tell a 5s is still an iPhone. sms messages? oh I'm heartbroken.
For people who work from home the iPod is like an iPhone without the price tag or data rip off. I just needed a bit more oomph for Frax Pro. It's also the perfect form factor. Set it up with Manything the other day as a security camera and it stream DTT with my netstream plugged into the wifi, and with Apple Music, it does frikken everything.