or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

Could someone please explain to me what the problem is about the magsafe 2, because in my experience it has never disconnected by itself and I can only see it doing that if it was used on one's lap or on some other sort of soft surface or awkward position and if that were the case the battery goes for at least 6 hours probably more and no one is going to say that they use their laptop on their lap in seven hour stretches at a time. Meaning why not just charge it first and...
I find it completely unconceivable that the front of the phone would look just like the previous model. Same layout of buttons, holes, particularly bezel width ratio. It's possible of course but I'd be prepared to bet against it. I wonder if the local bookies will give me odds?
There are no iWatch leaks because this is one of the greatest corporate hoax's of all time. Apple will just keep stringing it out while the bottom feeders battle for supremacy in mediocrity.
 Yeah, I also heard that story from my high school science teacher about 40 years ago and it was between England and Germany.
This is utter nonsense. The device increases the bend in the wrist which is the precise opposite of what you want. If you want good ergonomics for a laptop then you need the top of the screen at eye level and a wireless keyboard.  
 It's an Apple forum, it's what we do.
Pretty ads, shite phablet.
 It sticks out of the similarly designed iPod touch and I can assure you that it is completely a non issue. I have no difficult at all in believing it will protrude.
 Well how to you explain this?  . 
 Well it must be true then.