or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

I get it that he's comfortable being gay, but what does it have to do with being a gift from god, I mean if everyone had this wonderful godly gift bestowed upon them then the human race would have died out long ago.
I am amazed at the opposite, I've never understood how people have commercial radio in the workplace pumping out advertising all day long, or on TV in their homes. And streaming ads in the home between songs instead of simply listening to music, is bizarre. But I do get it that plenty of people just don't care.
Obviously this only happens if someone just says 'nine, eleven' and nothing else. It's not going to happen with a genuine enquiry using more words that is then clearly about the terrorist attacks. Therefore if only 'nine, eleven' is said, then Siri has not choice but to put the call through as an emergency call. The problem is not with Siri, it's with imbeciles.   Or they could just use a better number...    
The first image on the video, reminded me of the Village People. I thought is this a subliminal message for girls to be gay?
Pure class. 
 It's a self-portrait of an idiot.
  Well the back of your hand is still your hand, and your wrist and your hand are not clearly defined. I don't think there's an issue on this one.
  Surely though they can trademark the word "Pay" in the specific context of using it as branding for a pay by phone service when the word Pay, is followed by the brand name as a single unit? Saying Apple Pay, is not the same thing as using the word 'pay'. So it should be trademarked so that Samsung could say, 'you can pay with your samsung phone' but not be able to say, 'we have a new service called Samesung Pay.
Claiming a watch is not a 'hand held' device, will not work in court because it is clear that 'hand held' is not meant to be taken literally, if it were then you could simply operate your phone while it was on the seat or taped to your dashboard. The watch will qualify as 'hand held'.   The law becomes literal in cases like where it may say that the alcohol proscribed limit is '0.08 ml of alcohol in 1 litre of blood', which it was at one time in NSW till a lawyer...
I can't believe that when Apple comes up with a name like Apple Pay, that they don't automatically register the inevitable Android Pay and Samsung Pay, at the same time. They'll always be able to do this because no one knows what Apple are going to name something, and it's only then that they use the same name with Apple replaced with their name. Then they'll have to work out their own service name. Instead of leeching of Apple's expertise in naming, and also leaching the...