or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

How trite. I'm sure that phones themselves will cease to exist in 100 years, replaced by a technology that would seem like magic today but by then Apple will be at the forefront of this new technology that replaced phones. Or perhaps you meant further into the future when the Sun expands into a red giant and envelopes the Earth in its outer atmosphere.
Dream on Poochi, dream on...
 It's not Apple that's for sure, they aren't interested in the feature phone market.
Jobs is still using his influence, in the Big House.
How is it that Current C are able to use the copyright symbol as their logo. 
Double post
The director who trousered 10 million could certainly afford to fund a lawsuit if he really believed he was right and would therefore win.
Ever wonder where all the European Oak forest went? It took a small forest to make a single ship. What about all the Australian red cedar, toona Australis, one of the finest timbers on the planet. All gone, bar the occasional tree here and there, they went on railway sleepers in India.
I'm holding out for an 'iPhone for Death' plan. I want my iPhone  buried with me, one can never be too blasé about these things.
I'm confused. GT make the equipment then when they started actually using the equipment, they were not able to produce the quantity or quality needed. Is this correct? And if it is what does it say about GT.