or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

I tingle with anticipation at your reasoning
Not surprised to hear iMac sales down, this would be solely due to no option for decent HDD and SDD as many were expecting compared to SATAII 256 SSD with 2TB HDD from 2011 imacs. 128GB SSD Fusion is fine for the average consumer as it will give them an impression of something fast. This will be OK in the future when external thunderbolt SSDs are more affordable but the separate SSD plus HDD option should not have been eliminated yet.
  ...America did not have presidents who blew their load over their teenage intern's dresses while doing unspeakable things with a cigar. Yes Bill, you certainly restored the pride that Americans had in the highest office in the land. It's difficult to think of a more appropriate icon to represent a children's charity.
The ridiculous use of the word 'bifurcate' pretty well negates any credibility this 'rumour' may have had.
      Wow Apple missed the boat on that one, they should have implemented 0-Click purchasing. As you browse the store products are magically purchased without the user doing anything at all.
There has been a steadily growing buzz around apple tv for some time now and suddenly we have Intel and Samsung picking up the scent. Methinks it's all been a ploy by Tim Cook tricking everyone to jump on the 'reinventing the tv' bandwagon while Apple is in fact about to release some new game changing and groundbreaking product the likes of which will be obviously impossible to do without, once we see it.
I'll be glad when this is all finally over and the smoke clears. I don't even care anymore who wins or loses I just want to see a result.
Surface RT Who [?]  
On my Apple wish list is a VESA mount for a coffee cup and also I'd like a curved top, that way Apple can advertise their new iMac with the line...Apple is domed.
Apple's lawyers need to invent some sort of patent application process that sticks. And make sure they patent it.