or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

Now it takes one quarter to sell 74 million.
 I'd wager that Jony Ive couldn't give a flying f**k about who puts what sticker on which object.
Apple could put a camera at each end of their phone so it could be used to capture stereo views. That would be pretty cool. With some practice you can view  two pictures side by side on a computer screen and blend them without any other equipment like a magic eye pic, or Apple could supply some sort of electronic digital viewmaster for easy 3D viewing.   
 I just used the correct name, probably synthetic sapphire was better though. Just being pedantic because it really is the same chemical composition as Sapphire.
Apple was never going to use artificial sapphire as a standard part of the iPhone. Why? Because it makes not one iota of sense, the incredible extra difficulty of manufacture and usage and for what, a handful of people who demand completely over the top scratch resistance. Perhaps it was contemplated as special limited version that would charge extra, but even then I can't see Apple wanting or needing to bother with that level of pandering. Not when they are already...
 Yes well spotted. Kinda C3POish   (o o   \  -/
Would would happen if Samsung stared Apple down and raised their chip price by 50% seeing as it's a superior quality. Who would blink first?
 This is exactly why I would never buy a Chinese hammer from eBay.
As long as it's applied properly to all companies, it is an excellent idea for governments the world over to tax multi mega million companies at a rate of at least 35%. Provided that these funds go where they ought.
I'd like to see Apple lead the way with green energy in the form of  liquid-fluoride thorium reactor power plant.