or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

I can assure you that tapping works flawlessly in Mavericks, and Yosemite. It also checks and unchecks fine in the Trackpad prefs. Except of course for the "Tap To Click" checkbox because once you tap it off, then tap is off so it won't turn it back on. Now that you know the problem is not with Mavericks you should first of all trash your prefs, and maybe also trash your cache. 
If this has been reported correctly then the judge is another media whore pratt judge. It is a FACT, that the analogy that he gave of a 'disgruntled homeowner' not only entirely inappropriate but it already shows a bias against Apple. Just like other judges who do not have the subtle appreciation of design who have ruled against some of Apple's patents because they don't understand it.   Further in my opinion he/she has also revealed a smart ass bias with the comments...
 He must have forgotten that Apple just bought his company for three thousand million dollars.
Brilliant way to build a future workforce.
There is a strange irony that the 5s is selling well not only due to the reduced price but due to those who still prefer the 4" screen Apple appear to have caught anyone who has slipped through the iPhone 6 net.
Let's see if they can hold off as long as Docomo did with the iPhone. Apple doesn't care because they know companies are going to have to cave in. How different is it now that Apple is the world's most cashed up tech company as opposed to struggling as a minor player in the 80's and 90's where they got pushed around.
  I'm waiting for electron-microscope-gate, where a 28 nanometer crack is discovered in an iPhone case.
You do realise that buying and selling on the stock market is gambling don't you. 
There is something vaguely Orwellian in an analyst who got everything wrong saying "my predictions were 100% accurate, it's Apple who are wrong because their products did not match my accurate predictions"