or Connect

Posts by AnalogJack

Apple need advice because they only have 159 thousand million dollars in the bank, which is barely enough to buy a small country these days.
If it's raking in 50 big ones a day, and the developer doesn't want the bother then maybe I'm missing something here but wouldn't the normal thing to do in this case be to pay someone say a grand a week to answer the phone?
I thought the Europe analogy was counterproductive, seeing as we have technological marvels like the LHC, and ESA's Planck mission, as well as Concorde and a host of individual bits of genius wedded to history like BMW and Porsche and on and on. Using Europe sort of bigs up Android. 
  It was probably just a lucky guess.
They could use celebrity voices like Susie Essman, "you fat f--k"
That's not a real sniffer in the shot, it's been photoshopped in !
 "Do? No, evil"
 It's worse than that, because you also need a wall, and a powerpoint, plus you need to be living somewhere that is routing power from an electricity generating plant, and if you are in the wilderness you'll need your own fuel fired generator, so yeah, this is a pretty useless idea, unless you've ever forgotten your cable and wish you had a little key ring cable.
 What is the nature of this 'power', can he cure cancer with his touch, does he glow in the dark, can be bed 101 sweet 16 year olds in an afternoon without taking his trousers off? Whatever the this power is, I think we should be told.
you just wanted to write "MaxiPad" didn't you.