or Connect

Posts by Kr00

Nice to see a troll who is honest for a change, but it proves my point.
Perhaps the posters can spot a troll, ahead of sarcasm any day of the week?
I think anyone who isn't one would know, but I'm open to your suggestions on criteria. Besides, who am I to judge on what a troll is. I would be accused of bias, you on the other hand……...   This is more about the sentiment of the matter. If it came to anything more, a criteria would be framed by those who wanted a change. IMHO.   If you want change as you say, then vote for it.
I have had enough of the trolls coming to an Apple forum just to bash, while mods sit on their hands allowing the site to be highjacked. If you are as fed up as I am about this, please add your vote, and lets get something done about it.   If they want an Apple forum to have Apple fans, then they'd better do something. If not, I advise you to send feedback and tell them you are unhappy and will leave.
I see people defending this very fishy circumstance. These are the same people who accused the foreman of the jury in the US Apple lawsuit win against samescum, of having a hidden agenda. Please explain how this doesn't even look remotely suspicious. If as a judge, I acquitted you of murder, then forcing the complainant to publish a public apology, then afterwards, end up in your employment, none of you would even scoff at this? If judge Lucy Kosh went on to work for Apple...
Samescum have form in this area, being found to have bribed judges and politicians in Korean previously. This judges bank accounts need to be made public if he wants us to think he had no contact with samescum prior to the ridiculous decision against Apple. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then samscum will bribe it, copy it, or threaten it. Don't believe me? Then read this....
You need no further proof that Samescum don't have any original thoughts. It's in their DNA, this just proves it. I notice the resident fandroid troll gator guy hasn't bobbed his stupid head up on this one. It's not defendable, obviously. Sad to be a scum company without one original thought, sponging off the work of the successful.
This douchebag reminds me of someone........ Oh yeah. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRTkCHE1sS4
"For decades, we have heavily invested in pioneering the development of technological innovations in the mobile industry, which have been constantly reflected in our products,? a Samsung spokesman told AllThingsD on Friday. ?We continue to believe that Apple has infringed our patented mobile technologies, and we will continue to take the measures necessary to protect our intellectual property rights." Oh this made me laugh. Should have read more like, "for decades we have...
CSS, HTML5 and Javascript sIFR. Credible and efficient replacements for 20 year old Flash, and java. Only lazy devs wish to hold onto flash, as they don't have to think, instead of code. Have a read. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Inman_Flash_Replacement